Thursday, October 2, 2008

Zinc gluconate and acne

« ...How To Treat Acne With Little Efforts...
...I remember hiding behind the couch in my living room as my sister brought her friends over. Why the hiding? Because I had toothpaste on my face trying to clear up the acne. I was caught off guard and the only thing I could think to do was hide. Surely, it was one of life's most embarrassing moments. I remember trying anything and everything in those days to get rid of my acne problems. If there was an acne face wash I tried it but nothing seemed to work. Fortunately, for you and me technology and modern medicine has caught up quite a bit in the past twenty five years. Yes, there are a great variety of effective acne face wash products on the market....»
Read More: how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

«...Secondly, there is a school of though that eating fatty foods creates an environment that encourages the skin to also become greasy thus encouraging this bacterial infection, So, you may not want to hear this, but fried foods, including French fries, pizzas, bacon, you know - all the good things in life, should be cut down, and in their place, eat far more fresh fruits and vegetables. This in fact will stand you in good stead to a healthier life anyway, but it may also reduce your 'zit harvest'....»
Full Text: acne-types.blogspot.com

tags: herbal cure for acne, acne scar treatment forehead, clean and clear acne advantage control kit

No comments: